FREE Plan for making a Wooden Obelisk

I have tried for some time to locate a source for a FREE plan to make a wooden Obelisk for my garden. Rhe cost for a retail obelisk is prohibitive for my pocket!

I would be very much obliged if someone could let me know where I can obtain one.

Thank you for your time.

Jon.

Reply to
Jonathon

Why do you need a plan?? Just copy a retail one you like the look of. Most garden woodwork projects end up getting tailored to the wood sizes that you have lying around anyway.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Try this link:

This from the previous:

Richard

Is this to grow plants up?

My wife bought some withies (she now says 'green willow' from 'English Hurdle') on line and simply put some hazel uprights in the soil (at least 7) and wove the withis into basket sections (green osiers, not prepared for basket making) to lock it all in place, at 4-5 places up the structure.

Fabulous Clematis up it now.

Oh she is saying

The hazels we coppice from local woodlands..that need it but dont get coppiced these days.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

------------------------------------------------ Bob. Point taken but I have a problem. I'm not very clever with my hands and I would like to make a good job of this Obelisk. Hence the plan.

Thank you for your imput. Much appreciated.

Jon.

Reply to
Jonathon