Free Multifinish

Anyone want 3 1/2 bags of plaster multifinish left over from a just finished job?

Free to collector TN33 0RG. First come first served! Goes in the skip otherwise.

De-munge the obvious from the reply to address.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Andrew Mawson (andrew@no_spam_please_mawson.org.uk) wibbled on Monday 17 January 2011 13:30:

Damn - just down the road from me (I'm in Robertsbridge) - sadly I don;t actually need any plaster (have 1/2 bag ofmy own!)

Reply to
Tim Watts

List it on FreeCycle - you'll get someone to take it before the end of the day probably.

Reply to