free marble

Anyone in the South Yorkshire, Rotherham area interested in a large quantity of marble for free.

I have an EX hotel fireplace in bits gathering dust behind my shed.

Some of it is broken but most is good, please note,- not really suitable for domestic household use, but OK for an outdoor project.

I obtained this some years ago to make a garden pond but the "trouble and strife said no"

there is more than a ton in varying sizes

if anyone shows an interest I can E mail a photo later.

It must have originally cost thousands

genuine DIY rs only please, hope you are decent enough not to sell on Regards

Sherlock

Reply to
steven holmes

steven holmes explained on 03/08/2005 :

I've been looking for a piece to complete a fireplace I built long ago.. I need a single piece about 18" x 54" x 1/2 - 2"

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

I would probably have stuck it on ebay and saw what happened!

Paul

Reply to
Paul Andrews

Try your local Freecycle group:

s--p--o--n--i--x

Blimey something available where my house is... lol.

Pics?

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.