Free LED bulbs

But only if you're making multi-million profits.

Daily Torygraph... British business giants including Sainsbury?s and Dixons Carphone have been handed tens of thousands of pounds of taxpayer cash to install energy-efficient lightbulbs, as part of Government efforts to avert a looming power crunch.

They'd save some more if they put double doors on their shops and stopped throwing heat away.

Reply to
Jonno

It probably not cash that we have already paid in tax. It will be an additional hidden surcharge on our energy bills

Reply to
alan_m

Isn't it supposed to be that way as a heat curtain?

Reply to
pamela

Yes indeed, this is not the first time big business has been given cash to save power. When it was a hot topic that offices left their lights on all night claiming it was better, they were given money to fit detectors to switch off lights where nobody was working as I recall. Hmm

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

This?