Free Help From Expert Electricians

If you are looking for help with your domestic electrics, Please feel free to use our Forum at

have a growing membership of electrcians and DIYers ready to answer your questions.

Reply to
Ellis Greensitt

Oh, that's nice.

Reply to
BigWallop

spamchain addr snipped

Must be a bit short on expert electricians if theyre fishing.

NT

Reply to
bigcat

Every time I read that name at the bottom, it comes out as Ellis Greenshit. :-) Anyone else getting it? LOL

Reply to
BigWallop

They have 19 users registered.

Dave

Reply to
dave stanton

lol. And I'll bet you not one is an expert electrician.

NT

Reply to
bigcat

Got to be, he said they were !!!