FREE electric, no gas, insurance, boiler worries and free CH

As I now have a free electric supply due to BG's c*ck up.

I am getting full electric CH, scrapping the CH insurance and removing the old boiler. £85 pm saved.

Won't get an electric car though.

Reply to
Simon Mason

e old boiler. £85 pm saved.

But you have to live in Hull. Not even free bills makes that worthwhile.

Philip

Reply to
philipuk

e old boiler. £85 pm saved.

Dream on.

Reply to
harry

the old boiler. £85 pm saved.

Check the postcode on Streetview.

Reply to
Simon Mason

I'll be working in Hull soon.

Now Hull is close enough to the office that they will not pay for digs.

So now do I drive home every day or stop in Filey and carry on seeing that bit on the side [1] I met in Filey last August?

[1] Assuming she wants to see me again.

I suppose I could do alternate days with her and the gf.

Reply to
ARW

Before tonight, you could have stayed at my QTH FOC, but my youngest daught er has just broken up with her b/f and she has bagged the spare room.

Once City of Culture starts on 1JAN17, you will be knackered, so I'd move t o digs in Barton and pay the £1-40 bridge toll.

Reply to
Simon Mason

You don't do double shifts then.

Reply to
bert

Discone.

Reply to
Graham.

ng the old boiler. £85 pm saved.

At the back is a full size G5RV and one of these beasts tuned to 27.5 MHz, not yet erected due to the radials not being fitted so far.

Simon Mason

Not a problem. I can sleep on top of her.

Reply to
ARW

Reply to
ARW

ughter has just broken up with her b/f and she has bagged the spare room.

ve to digs in Barton and pay the £1-40 bridge toll.

Sorry - it is £1.35.

Do I have to have a HumberTAG account?

No, payment of the toll by cash, but not credit/debit card, will continue t o be accepted at the staffed toll booths. However, you will not receive the 10% discount available to HumberTAG users or benefit from using the Open R oad Toll lanes without stopping.

Reply to
Simon Mason