Free dying washing machine, Newcastle

My Electra 1200 washing machine has died a death, and its time to get a new one.
Pump is leaking (a pint or so per wash) Bearings are knackered No safety catch on door
The plug's OK though :-)
Before I phone the council, does anyone want to take it for spares, or a project? Will probably be New Year before I get a replacement.
I'm in Newcastle, NE3.
Rich.