Free delivery tool shop

Searching around for some pozi bits to fit my new Makita 6844 autofeed screwdriver & found two sensible sources.

One was Lawsons who I've used in the past for Makita bits & bobs and the other was

had them in stock & because they offer free delivery, no minimum order, it saved me £7 on the Lawsons price.

I like the idea of 'free' delivery a lot. I know its not 'free' really but it annoys me no end when you get to the checkout & find VAT has been added to the price and the OTT delivery charge.

Especially annoying are the high delivery charges online for an item that could go in a Jiffy bag for 50p. Ordered a single pack of jigsaw blades from Lawsons once, they wanted £6 +VAT delivery.

No connection etc... standard disclaimer.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Trouble with adding yet another supplier to the list is that putting orders together takes ever longer.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Another one I have had ok service from is:

free delivery and keen prices.

same here...

Reply to
John Rumm