Free And Cheap International Calls

A fantastic CLEAR & QUICK service that enables you to make international calls from your mobile to over 250 worldwide destinations, for just the cost of a call to a UK mobile, or even better for FREE on many mobile tariff plans (within your inclusive cross network minutes).

All destinations including details of when you can call each country and the rates, can be viewed on:

call INDIA from a UK landline, simply dial our access number 0844

825 0411 (calls cost 5p per minute).

To call INDIA from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number 0844

825 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).

To call INDIA from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply dial our access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE* ).

PAKISTAN

To call PAKISTAN from a UK landline, simply dial our access number

0844 925 0411 (calls cost 4p per minute).

To call PAKISTAN from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number 0844

925 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).

To call PAKISTAN from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply dial our access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE* ).

BANGLADESH

To call BANGLADESH from a UK landline, simply dial our access number

0844 825 0411 (calls cost 5p per minute).

To call BANGLADESH from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number

0844 825 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).

SRI LANKA

To call SRI LANKA from a UK landline, simply dial our access number

0871 638 0411 (calls cost 8p per minute).

AUSTRALIA

To call AUSTRALIA from a UK landline, simply dial our access number

0844 791 0411 (calls cost 2p per minute).

To call AUSTRALIA from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number

0844 791 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).

To call AUSTRALIA from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply dial our access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE* ).

UNITED STATES & Canada

To call UNITED STATES from a UK landline, simply dial our access number 0844 791 0411 (calls cost 2p per minute).

To call UNITED STATES from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number

0844 791 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).

To call UNITED STATES from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply dial our access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE* ).

CHINA

To call CHINA from a UK landline, simply dial our access number 0844

791 0411 (calls cost 2p per minute).

To call CHINA from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number 0844

791 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).

To call CHINA from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply dial our access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE* ).

SPAIN

To call SPAIN from a UK landline, simply dial our access number 0844

791 0411 (calls cost 2p per minute).

To call SPAIN from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number 0844

791 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).

To call SPAIN from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply dial our access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE* ).

POLAND

To call POLAND from a UK landline, simply dial our access number 0844

629 0411 (calls cost 3p per minute).

To call POLAND from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number 0844

629 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).

To call POLAND from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply dial our access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE* ).

More can be viewed on:

ToPDIAL
0844 numbers are NOT free from O2
Reply to
moodle.9x

None of these cheap calls abroad are free you have to spend a tenner or so every month so it is a contract.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer