Found it at last!

I knew there was such a place...........................

The Medway Handyman

widely used by anyone who has ever worked on my house (apart from myself, of course)

Reply to
Tim Decker

Wonderful:

" all screw made from recycle arruminium chinese food container.

We have two grade - head strip or shaft snap - you chroose."

"Our screw range incrude;

Phirrips Head:- Available in size No:1:5 or No:2:5. Guarantee modern Pozidrive screwdriver not fit. Neither will old Phirrips head."

So what does?

Reply to
Tony Bryer

In message , The Medway Handyman writes

discount?

Reply to
Clint Sharp

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Rubbery idea Mary san..

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

"Saa" - San is masculine

Reply to
geoff

That would be making an assumption....

Reply to
Andy Hall

I know, and I thought it as I hit the return key

Reply to
geoff