Forge Steel Extra Leverage Pliers

Anyone ever used these Forge Steel Extra Leverage Pliers?

they worth it?

TIA

Reply to
timegoesby

wobblium pivots. As they were also made 50 years ago and came via eBay, they cost me less than that too.

Have you ever seen anything by "Forge Steel" that inspired enough confidence to _want_ to use an "extra leverage" version of it? World's got enough crap, cheap tools in it already, don't encourage them.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

But hang on - they're made of the finest "chrome vanadium steel" just like all those old "Talco" or "Teknix" socket sets. Think I have one or two of those old sets somewhere. Must be good!

Regards, Simon.

Reply to
Simon Stroud

Does that mean they are good?