Foreign

Just back from a holiday and as always I focus a bit on little things that are different and might be good ideas.

It seemed to take us ages to catch up with the foreign practice of using isolation valves - but I still feel that they do it better in other places where the plumbing emerges from the wall with an isolation elbow.

One that got me puzzled it that sweeping brushes all seem to have the head attached at 90degrees whereas in the UK we seem to favour a brush pushing technique that needs the head attached at about 15 degrees. Are the EU aware of this difference I wonder?

Reply to
DerbyBorn

Are you making 'sweeping' statements again?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

"Brian Gaff" wrote in news:lc2m88$bpp$1@dont- email.me:

Please don't brush me off!

Reply to
DerbyBorn

Would that make you bristle?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

It might help clear things up

NT

Reply to
meow2222

snipped-for-privacy@care2.com wrote in news:42dccf34-4d6a-43d4-820d-d582563e1500 @googlegroups.com:

I hoped someone would have a handle on this!

Reply to
DerbyBorn

Well that's that one done & dusted. Though the original point does seem to have been swept under the carpet.

NT

Reply to
meow2222