The Paralymics are now starting:-)

Now watch the real winners.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

In message , ARWadsworth writes

Countries there I've never heard of

Reply to
geoff

I'll be watching about the same as with the limp pics, namely none. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

That is being unpatriotic apparently

Reply to
stuart noble

I might tune in to the 'murderball':

...which looks moderately entertaining (on Sunday afternoon IIRC)

David

Reply to
Lobster

Can't we have lions and gladiators?

Reply to
stuart noble

Maxie you have to move away from London. Geography is not a strong point there and its is catching. They think everything is "norf". In Lahndan all those countries are norf.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Oh Christ, he's back

Reply to
stuart noble

I think Brian can get away with it.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Oh God. He's back.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Oh dear, he's escaped again

Reply to
geoff

Seems the group mentality is of one mind

Reply to
geoff

well fortunately my killfile still works.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

He's probably out for the Olympics. There are categories for _every_ kind of disability...

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Yes, but, Drivel ?

Surely they would have chained him to something substantial so he couldn't wander

Reply to
geoff

In message , ARWadsworth writes

Winners? - those german basketball players are dirty cheating bastards

Reply to
geoff

The blind 100m were good. They have a guide to hold their hands as they run.

Reply to
ARW

The (half) blind tandem made me burn my toast!

Reply to
Andy Burns

Hope the dogs were fit.

Reply to