For the benefit of certain members of UK-DIY

On Mon, 17 May 2004 22:15:17 +0100, in uk.d-i-y geoff strung together this:

bidding? Some people have more spare time than me!

Reply to
Lurch

Bugger !!! I missed it by 2 pence. :-)) Can you imagine it with go faster stripes along the sides ?

Reply to
BigWallop

On Mon, 17 May 2004 21:54:46 GMT, in uk.d-i-y "BigWallop" strung together this:

I had one with one of those big aerials with a flag on the top, I used to get it sideways at the end of the vegetable aisle and I could get nearly 20mph down tinned goods, before I wrote it off in the deli section after taking a corner too fast and sideswiping a pensioner in a wheelchair, ended up upside down in a pile of minted lamb and haddock!

Reply to
Lurch

ROFL !!!!! Aaaahhhhh!!! The joys of shopping eh ? LOL

Reply to
BigWallop