For Auction: Power Shower Pump.

Stuart Turner Showermate 1.4 bar Twin

£200 BIN: £100 Start Price: £20

Cheers. Happy Bidding.

Reply to
Black Shuck

Hi, I note that in the "speil" you state that as hot and cold supplies are boosted, then the outlet pressure is 2.8 bar, ie 1.4 x 2.

If the two ends of the pump were daisy-chained you would get greater than 1.4 bar (probably!), though less that 2.8 bar, in the normal installation setup, I wouldn't have thought that you would get a pressure greater than 1.4 bar?

Reply to
Will