footpump replacement hose - fitting

J have a decent quality (but old) footpump on which the hose has had it. The ones I see out there are eg

have m8 threads to connect to the pump. But my pump has a brass fitting to accept the rubber pipe which is just pushed on and held on a a jubilee clip. Q: Can I just cut off the pipe-fitting in the advert and push this on? ie are the pipe diams likely to be "standard". ta.

Reply to
dave

It'll certainly be a rubber pipe under there so lopping off would work. Can't imagine the diameter will be far removed from what you have.

Scott

Reply to
Scott M

& have m8 threads to connect to the pump. But my pump has a brass

The seller tells you the size of the spigot it will fit and supplies a clip. All you have to do is measure the spigot on your pump.

Reply to
Bob Minchin

> & have m8 threads to connect to the pump. But my pump has a brass

Ah - spigot - that's what it is :-) ta.

Reply to
dave