Follow-up: "A better measurement and marking system"

ffers_1series.html

.

Yes two cars. Two expensive cars at that. Most likely two more than you hav e I see we're getting the benefit of you're amazing deductive powers again. B ecause we have a big garden (1.5 acres actually) we MUST live in the countr y. We MUST live far from public transport. (Like we'd use it and rub should ers withe the likes of you. No thanks)

And f**k me we MUST have to use them for shopping.

Next time you pass a supermarket in your neck of the woods have gander at t he number of cars in the car park. Practically everyone uses a car to go sh opping but them perhaps living on bread and dripping as you likely do you c an carry you weekly shop home in the pockets of your anorak.

And yes, BMWs are common amongst our friends , as our Mercedes and Audis.

Reply to
fred

Firstly I never boasted about the equipment I own.It arose in the discussio ns. Normal well balanced people, without enormous chips on their shoulder, are able to discuss their possessions without it being taken as boasting. Y ou repeatedly implied I was lying about all this equipment I 'claimed'to ow n Yet when I post images of it you go off on a rant that it belongs to some one else. What? Someone else who owns the exact equipment I have been talki ng about and who would let me photograph it ? It just chokes you I should o wn it. You'll say anything to deny it. You can't decide whether it is mine or not. One minute you say it belongs to someone else the next minute you a re claiming its all second hand. Bought at an auction because of the colla pse in the Irish housing market. Really you are are wasted with that vivid imagination.

I enjoyed that little rant of yours. Brought a wry smile to my face. The tr ue coming out. And as I said before why the f**k would I want impress the likes of a small minded jealous educationally sub normal like you who doesn't appear to hav e a pot to piss in .

Of course as soon as I realised this was tipping you over the edge I decide d to pile it on. Bring out the Festool Domino. Mention our cars and our boa t. (Glad the camera upset you. That was inadvertent. If I'd known I would have used an expensive one.)

And you leaped at it.

So predictable.

I can keep doing so. There is lots and lots more that hasn't been mentioned yet never mind photographed. But remember I tell no lies about what I own.

So unless you wish me to push you further over the edge discussing my posse ssions back off.`

And just where did you get all that clap trap about wealthy people. My poss essions were bought for my enjoyment. In my circles I would not be regarded as wealthy or anywhere near it. My possessions show if anything my success in life as they're are not due to inheritance. I'm proud of my success and enjoy the rewards it brings Your poverty likely says the same about you an d expresses you utter incompetence and total lack of success.

You are well out of your depth here. You talk nonsense about woodworking ma chinery and its uses when its obvious that you have never set foot on a woo dworking shop. You truly don't know enough to know how little you know.

You denigrate Festool equipment because you can't afford it while some of u s can. You make nonsense claims about emulating some of this equipment with bits of wood. Have you ANY idea how foolish that make you look ?

You twist and turn every which way and put words in my mouth.

You mis-interpret items to an alarming degree. (Royal we anyone )

You build up huge stories on the slightest of basis.

You don't spot the bloody obvious when it is staring you in the face. (Did you see the yellow reg plates on the cars ? Do you know what an Irish reg p late looks like. Did that not ring a few bells ? Not at all. You're too bus y choking on your own jealousy.

You claim second hand machinery isn't cheap. That must be news to those who buy and sell it.

At the end of the day its the boy with the most toys who wins.

Read it and weep.

I've had enough of your claptrap. If I knew how to kill file you I would

I'm off to catch a plane.

Reply to
fred

Leicas for goalposts?

Reply to
stuart noble

While I'm getting the benefit of your amazing degree of illiteracy.

"You're" with a hyphen is short for "you are". Whereas the possessive pronoun you should have used, is "your".

HTH

But then how can anyone be sure that that photo you posted is actually of your own cars, and not those of these rich friends of yours ?

Just to be sure I think you should post photos of all those cars as well, with each of your friends holding up copies of that same day's paper

michael adams

michael adams
< snipped 9 paragraphs >

You're the one posting paragaraph after paragraph of badly formatted twaddle trying to justify yourself chum, not me.

Along with all these photographs.

So who exactly are you trying to impress ?

A load of complete strangers on UseNet who you're never ever going to meet ?

And I'm the one who's supposed to be "out of my depth" ?

< snipped another 10 paragraphs >

michael adams

michael adams

Will you be back in time to buy this Wadkin table saw? Just think how much willy-waving rights it'll get you ...

Reply to
Andy Burns