Follow-up: "A better measurement and marking system"

"We" being you and your imaginary friends.

Everyone else will probably have been bored to death with this whole exchange, long ago.

Don't you realise that ?

Never mind. I'm sure you'll be able to produce another four or five insult laden badly formatted paragraphs proving me wrong.

michael adams

michael adams

Its the royal we. Google it

You have still failed to address the challenge. Prove your initial statement or admit you were wrong.

Reply to
fred

And since when has Limerick been in Meath ?

It's bullshit from start to finish with you, isn't it ?

hint:posting through Google Groups doesn't simply bugger up your formatting.

michael adams

PS. Saved up enough for that 1/2 router yet ?

michael adams

WTF are you on about ?

I fear you have finally flipped.

Just respond to the challenge .

Stop farting about.

Either support your original claim or admit you were wrong.

Reply to
fred

Do your own research.

michael adams

michael adams

I don't mind the odd challenge, though generally I prefer something a littl e more challenging than joisting with light weights, but if by this post yo u are inferring you have been researching me via Google Groups in an effort to dig up dirt you are really low, low life.

Having failed miserably to back up your initial statements and then spendin g aeons wriggling, twisting and turning about the subject in an effort to a void this, you have now appear to have resorted to launching a personal att ack on me.

Now the real you is raising its ugly head, driven by jealousy. That someone would have access to and own superior products to your own you find unbear able. That someone would have superior knowledge to you, with your rambling s about Wadkin machinery and screw thread adjustments. Wadkin? Where have y ou been for the last 50 years. Screw thread adjustment? Modern machinery us es digital readouts with magnetic strips and hand driven or motor driven f ences and stops.

Googling wood movement and copying and pasting huge lumps of irrelevancies thus demonstrating your personal ignorance of the subject. One of the reaso ns to strive for precise sizing of wood materials is so one can calculate a nd allow minimum tolerances for same.

Your are nothing but pond scum.

I refuse to stoop to this invidious ugly tactic of your dirt digging.

You can have it pal. Wallow in your own filth the field is yours.

Reply to
fred

From the poster who previously brought you -

" Oh dear we're definitely dealing with an educational sub normal here."

His latest release -

Such a way with words !

Have you ever thought of going into advertising ?

So you've no answer to my post of yesterday evening then, I take it ?

The penny has finally dropped has it ?

michael adams

michael adams

Yes the penny dropped when I realise what level of individual I was really dealing with.

You've some nerve accusing me of not answering your posts. You have to date refused point blank to address the error in your original posting despite repeated askings

You're still avoiding the music here by refusing to answer the question of whether or not you have been trawling through Google Groups in an attempt o dog up dirt on me.

Can you get much lower ?

Educational sub normal? Indubitably

Pond scum ? Without a doubt.

Out and out scumbag? Most definitley.

Humourist ? Not in a million years. More to be pitied than laughed at

Probably suffering from a deprived childhood having suffered abuse from his elders. How else to explain such idiotic behaviour?

Cut and paste that lot you onanist.

.
Reply to
fred

Would it be OK if he used his Wadkin for that?

Reply to
Richard

Wadkin might be a bit big. Thimble from his carers sewing box should just about suit if he packed it out

Reply to
fred

Why would anyone ever need to dig up "dirt" on someone like you when you provide ample evidence of your stupidity with every post ?

If you weren't so unutterably gormless, you would have realised by now, that not only does posting through Google Groups mess up your formattting when your efforts are re-posted on Usenet - unless you take specific measures to avoid it, but that Google Groups headers always include your own posting address. In your case - 86.42.202.181 rather than that of Google.

Which can then be fed into a geolocator website which will then give your approximate location. This can be useful because many posters - even on uk groups may be posting from the USA and it can avoid possible misunderstandings - about prices, stores, TV programmes, iPlayer etc if you know this information beforehand.

As it happens you've got a gob on you that would shame the average American. Although as it turns out, your local hub is in Limerick a.k.a Stab City. Which is miles away from the Royal County of Meath, as they like to style themselves anyway. And so your claim to be using the "royal we" was no less a load of old bollocks than is most else of what you post

Oh and by the way, you mentioned earlier the problem of sawdust building up on the fence of your saw and this being the cause of possible errors. Only I'm surprise that when you bought your Altendorf sliding table saw, they didn't try and sell you a dust collector at the same time.* It makes things so much easier when it comes to cleaning up at the end of the day, and saves having to wear a mask all the time so as to avoid breathing in all that dust.

Maybe you could ask them to demonstrate one in the showroom, when you've finally saved up enough and can go in to pick up your 1/2" router.

michael adams

  • Wadkin were offering at least two types of fitted dust collectors on their saws, shroud mounted and cabinet mounted, at least
30 years ago now. If not longer.
Reply to
michael adams

You f*****g dick head. My local hub might be Limerick but I am not located any where near Limerick. As for your nonsense about the royal we and Meath. Streuth you really are incredible ignorant. You should have googled it as I suggested, and saved yourself the embarrassment of displaying to all and sundry the depth of your ineptitude

And I don't live near Meath either.

If you knew the first thing about dimensioning sawa you would know the dust collector is mounted over the saw blade and is no where near the rip or cr oss cut fences.

We have one. A Felder AF22 if you care to Google it and salivate over it. G ot the same time as the CF41

Pillock

I have two 1/2 inch routers, An Elu and a Freud and I also have two 1/4 inc h routers. Another ELu and a Bosch. I can send you pictures if you like.

This latest post of yours has been most illuminating. It confirms all my su spicions. You know sweet f.a. about anything.

Really its pity you deserve. Its not fair to mock the afflicted

Plank

Reply to
fred

It can't be much use then, can it ? Otherwise how comes you're getting this sawdust build up on the fence, which is one of the causes of these errors of yours ?

Have you got it set up right, and are you sure its working properly ?

Because after laying out all this money, I don't think you should still be getting sawdust buildup on the fence.

Have you thought of asking for your money back, at all ?

But if you've already got two 1/2 inch routers, and two 1/4 in routers why would you bother getting one that takes 8mm cutters ? When you yourself admit - "8mm shank bits might not be that common "

This doesn't really make sense now, does it ?

People are posting pictures of their routers on the Web everyday, as you well know. Given that you're so well informed on the topic, all of a sudden. So how do I know you're not simply going to post pictures of somebody else routers, claiming that they're your own ?

michael adams

michael adams

`More ignorant ramblings. Have you ever seen a dimensioning saw. Please exp lain how you would mount a dust extraction system on fences and stops that both move. Then patent your idea. You'll make a fortune.

More bollix and ignorant ramblings. The two Elu routers and the Freud one a ll have 8mm collets. And 1/4" and 1/2" collets. Collets can be changed but then don't know that as you've probably had your hand on a router. Proof ag ain that you know sweet f.a. about woodworking machinery.

Initially I knew you hadn't a clue about what you were talking about so I t hought leave the pillock at it and when he's dug a deep enought hole he'll not be able to get out of it.

Streuth I had no idea of what an ignorant bollix I was dealing with. Then says I, I'll give him enough rope and he'll hang himself. But no. You have hung yourself high and dry demonstrating your ignorance of woodworking , Emnglish and the operation of internet protocols, and you're still rambli ng.

I've got it. You're a zombie. One of the undead. There's no way of shutting you up.

You haven't even realised what an utter tithead you've made of yourself.

Its too easy.

Did you Google" royal we "yet ?

Laugh, I nearly cried. Everyone I've told of this thought I was making it up. Priceless. I'll dine out on that one for years.

Michael Adams isn't it ? Whoops michael adams. So cool. No capitialisation.

WTF planet are you on.

Reply to
fred

Damn. You mean that huge c*ck I've seen online doesn't belong to either of you?

Reply to
Richard

Why would you need a dust extractor on the fence when the one on the guard, which you say you have, is supposed to pick up any dust which might otherwise be blown towards the fence. ? What do you think it's there for ?

Right you have two Elu Routers. Presumably one heavy duty and one light such as a MOF 96. Except of course that the MOF 96 can't take a 1/2 collet.

Which must mean you own two heavy ELU's which can take both 1/2 and 1/4 collets. Actually its only the insert which is different. It clicks into place inside the collet nut. But then what am I telling you all this for ?

But then if you already own two 1/2 in routers and have loads of

1/2 im cutters why would you bother fitting an 8mm collet in the first place ? When as you yourself admit

"8mm shank bits might not be that common "

This doesn't make any sense at all does it ?

You've got a guard mounted dust collector that can't stop sawdust blowing towards the fence, and despite having loads of 1/2 in cutters to supply two 1/2 routers, you go and fit an 8mmm collet in order to fit it with bits that you yourself admit "might not be that common "

michael adams

michael adams

No mate, that's Ashley Young.

As if anyone needed any more reason to dislike the Premier League's biggest cheat.

It's a shame Cashley Cole wasn't caught out at it as well. But then you can't have everything in life, I suppose.

michael adams

michael adams

More ignorant ramblings.

Go take a look at a dimensioning saw.

Note that the rip fence can be set up to 1000mm away from the blade and the cross cut fence stops the same in he opposite direction.

How the f**k is any dust extraction system going to cope with that. You don 't have a bloody clue what you are on about . You keep making the most ludi crous statements demonstrating the depth of you ignorance and don't even ha ve the sense to see that

All these implications of yours that I don't have the equipment I claim mer ely highlights the jealous streak in you. If I wanted to lie and impress, b ut not you, I might claim to have a shop full of Martin equipment and a bra ce of Festool routers. Not something as mundane as Altendorf .

But then your wet dream is Wadkin isn't it. Sad really.

f.m.p.

Elu 1/2" Elu 1/4" Freud 1/2" Bosch 1/4"

I won't bother trying to explain to a brain dead git like you why one would want a selection of collets. To enable the use of existing bits in any of the machines perhaps (except for the small Bosch which won't accept 8mm col lets)?

Cretin

Apart from all this what f***ing business is it of yours how many routers I have.

I find it very hard to believe that you are really so thick. If it wasn't f or your nonsense claimimg I lived in Limerick and that I was claimimg to li ve in Meath because I used the Royal We and your subsequent stupidity in tr ottimg all this out in an effort to impress with you internet savvy, I'd be gin to think its all a wind up (Now there's an out for you if you have the intelligence)

And anyway WHY were you researching my headers on Google Groups if not for nefarious reasons?

But there is no point asking you any questions as you never answer them.

I'm tempted to list your egregious mistakes and errors to date but life is too short.

Go away and give us all peace.

Reply to
fred

But you see, the further away it is, the harder it is for you to explain how you're getting this build up of sawdust on the fence. When it's so far away.

Ooops!

It was you, if you remember, who said that this build up of sawdust on the fence was one of the reasons for these errors creeping in.

Cope with what ? Non-existant sawdust which has already been sucked up by the extractor shroud, and so hasn't travelled another 1000mm ?

You do know how dust extractors are supposed to work, I take it ?

Why would I be jealous of the judgement and mentality of somebody who, already owning at least 2, 1/2" routers, decides to install an

8mm collet so he can use bits which in his own words

"8mm shank bits might not be that common "

When you presumably must already have plenty of 1/4 and 1/2 bits, why would you want to buy a compromise size which as you say "are not that common" ? This simply doesn't make any sense, does it ?

Especially as it was you yourself who suggested 8mm shank cutters, as a solution to the problem of snapping

6mm or 1/4 in cutters. When you already own 2 1/2 routers, one of which the Elu, ceased production 10, 15, or maybe more years ago. So why would you ever have ocassion to find out whether 8mm cutters were hard to find or not ?

I'd advise against that if I were you. You've already failed miserably in your attempt to convince me that you own even a very limited range of equipment.

If only you hadn't mentioned "sawdust on the fence" and those

8mm router bits, eh ?

You're the one who fantasises about cutting up sheets of wood, on this Altendorf sliding table saw you claim to own. Not me. You know the one with the faulty dust collector which leaves piles of sawdust on the fence ?

Speaking for myself when it comes to cutting up sheets of wood, I can take it or leave it, thanks all the same.

But then I'm not the one who fantasises about running a fully equipped production shop, either. Tell me do you fantasise about swearing at your employees as well, and calling them names ?

Sorry that won't do. You have yet to explain why, when already owning a good selection of 1/2 bits, you'd then go out of your way to buy and fit a collet for 8mm bits when you yourself admit -

"8mm shank bits might not be that common "

Have you yet worked ouy the reason, which obviously hadn't occured to you at the time you originally posted, as to why they're so uncommon ?

hint: because most users tired of snapping bits or lack of power will, if they can afford it, have already moved up to the readily available 1/2" size.

Did I ask you to tell me how many routers you have ? You're the one who's been falling over himself trying to impress me with these lists of all this equipment you say you own.

I never asked you.

I already explained that to you. Given the mouth on you, your constant boasts, and general lack of manners, I wanted to check whether or not you were an American. ( Not that I'm implying that all Americans are like that, only a small minority. But they possibly form a majority of that type of poster.)

Oh and BTW, after accusing me of scrabbling around in the gutter trying to dig up dirt on you, and calling me pond scum, when you accepted you were wrong about that, did you apologise ?

No you didn't, did you? But then who would expect any better from the likes of somebody like you ?

Ah I see. Trying to pretend you've forgotten my explanation already ?

Maybe this short term memory loss of yours is responsible for all your other "mistakes", as well then.

Or maybe you'll suddenly remember that you somehow dreamed all this "sawdust on the fence" and "8mm cutters" stuff, in some recurring nightmare, and none of it really happened, putting you in the clear.

After you've apologised for all your insults to me, that is.

Obviously after you've been caught out making stuff up, you clearly wish I would.

Anyway have a nice day !

michael adams

michael adams

You have never used or seen being used a dimensioning saw. YOu didn't even know what they were called. (Hint NOT dimension saw)There is no extraction system in existence that will capture all the dust from the blade. Some alw ays escapes sideways. Showing your ignorance again

There you go. Wrong again

Why don't you share with us your extensive experience in these things. For someone who claims to be so knowledgeable you are very shy about this. What machinery have you used, not what you've Googled ? What trades you have wo rked in ?

You've got hung up on this business of me saying 8mm bits are not all that common. I merely stated a fact. Offer a bit of advice. ( Incidentally 8mm b its are only uncommon in the U.K and America. They are very common and very popular in the rest of Europe.) Did it ever occur to you that I might want to use them in a 1/4" machine where they would be more robust, and then w hen I had them decided it would be useful to be able to use them in the 1/2 " machines. Maybe you think I should stock identical bit profiles in all th e collet sizes I have. Or that certain bits are only available in 8mm size. Your total and utter ignorance of these things is astounding. Nearly as as tounding as you spouting forth about something about which you know f**k al l and thus proving your ignorance.

There you go. Wrong again.

Oh and hadn't you noticed that the Felder CF741 has a spindle moulder and c an take a high speed router spindle. I have an 8mm collet for that as well.

You were rabbiting on about me going to buy a 1/2 " router. An example of y our brilliant deductive powers.

*******Hmmmm let me see he's mentioning 8mm bits therefore he mustn't have a 1/2" machine therefore he is going to buy one *******

Nearly as good as you interpretation of the royal we.

Excuse me while I laugh again. Priceless.

So I told you I already had not one 1/2 " router but two.

There you go. Wrong again

I didn't accept I was wrong about you scrabbling around digging up informat ion on me.

There you go. Wrong again.

You an arrogant little prick. Why the f**k would I want to impress someone like you who has demonstrated time and time again that he has no knowledge of woodworking or woodworking machinery. Someone who repeatedly makes egreg ious errors and so proves his incredible ignorance.

Short term memory loss ? Thats rich coming from you, the man who claimed that cutting wood accurately was difficult if not impossible. Conveniently forgotten that have you ? I and others have dismissed that claim as nonsen se. You still haven't corrected yourself on this.

So before this goes any further just address that one point. No other point . No more prevarication. No more red herrings. No more waffle.

Just that one point.

But you won't will you.

And we all know why.

Reply to