Folding sliding doors query

Hi

I'm interested in opinions on folding sliding doors for an internal opening in a new build I'm doing. It's to close off a large open planned kitchen/den area (8mx5m) from a large sunroom (4.5m X 4m with

2.4m high glazing on 3 sides) as I think come winter time it will be difficult to heat. As this is my requirement for the door, would I be foolish not to install a sealed door with a thermal break (double glazing) or do you think that a simple single glased unit would suffice if the stat in the sunroom is going to be set at the minimum setting on the room stat. Or mabye a simple internal sliding door arrangement on a top running track might be an option? I'm waiting on quotations coming back so I currently don't know what the difference will be, but I don't want to be penny wise pound foolish on this decision. Any advice would be appreciated

Sean

Reply to
Sean