Folding ally sack barrow from where?

This thursday Tim.

George

Is that the same as the one you mentioned previously?

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

I suspect that you have changed too :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

No, it means that it's now a weekend.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Of course and I'd like to say for the better but I was pretty much perfect when she was lucky enough to snare me. ;-)

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

Doh! :-(

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

The one that carrys fridges,cookers,washing machines ect...Yes. ;-)

Reply to
George

Good (just wanted to make sure) ;-)

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

> A miracle indeed, thanks!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Do you think his mum is going to be shifting washing machines or a couple of hundred bricks around the garden?

Reply to
George

Don't be silly George, well not until her broken wrist has fully recovered anyway!

But joking aside, being 70+ doesn't seem to have slowed her up any nor stop her doing stuff she really shouldn't (like moving heavy objects).

And I've yet to get out of there without the mandatory cheese n pickle or toasted bacon sarnie. Shame the tea take ~30 mins to appear after it's been offered? :-)

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Because she is at greater risk of hurting herself than someone who is fitter?

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m