Foam Gun Replacement

Nope. IIRC it was made by Everbuild... this one in fact:

John Rumm

needing surgery to the long pin .

Reply to
Usenet Nutter

Thanks. I'm going to treat myself.

Reply to
Stuart Noble

I just bought a disposable can from Screwfix the other day and just for fun a can of the cleaner as well (haven't bothered with the cleaner before as I so rarely use expending foam that I just do the job and chuck it away).

Anyway I was more than delighted to recognise the familiar smell of acetone as I blasted away with the cleaner. Checked the data sheet and yes it is indeed almost entirely acetone. An excellent previously-undiscovered bulk source for those occasional cleaning projects around the house when only acetone will do. Sadly our local Superdrug now limits you to one pathetically tiny bottle now - guess all those terrorists manufacturing explosives and/or chloroform have yet again spoiled things for us DIYers who only use these things for legitimiate purposes.

Stock up now!!!

Regards, Simon.

Reply to
Simon Stroud