FluidMaster Flush Valve

Hi All, I have just fitted a new narrow china loo cistern; in the process I fitted a FluidMaster button operated Flush Valve (the Devil made me do it!); other than these things being made from (very) flimsy plastic, are there any particular problems I can expect?

I stuck with a conventional brass float valve (I'm not THAT adventurous!).

Reply to
Martin