Floormaster distributor

Hi all,

I bought some Floormaster accessories (plastic pegs to hold profiler to fixed rail) from B&Q last year, but they do not sell those anymore. Does anyone know who are the distributors of Floormaster products in the UK?

Thanks,

Eddy

Reply to
Eddy Young

Nah, that's not them. These chaps seem to lay flooring whereas the ones I'm looking for sell them. But, thanks for the effort anyway. I'll keep looking.

Eddy

Reply to
Eddy Young

On 15 Apr 2007 10:59:01 -0700, Eddy Young mused:

Is it just me or is Google beyond some people?

Anyway, think you want , which just says go to B&Q.

This may help? . All other references on t'web seem to refer back to this.

Reply to
Lurch