flooring

I am about to lay a t@g solid 5 inch oak 5 floor on top of a 6 inch red deal t@g floor (in the same direction). I have successfully completed a similar project in a small area 10*10 ft several years ago.After a few years I got a small amount of creaking on this floor its not a major problem. I put the oak directly on top of the red deal secret nailing into the joists with no plywood. The question I wish to ask is what is the recommended way of completing this job?.

Reply to
JOE