Floor void radiator underneath a Patio Door

Hi, Anyone know of a supplier/manufacturer of some sort of wet-central-heating radiator which I could fix under the floor at our patio door?
The room I am working on already has a good sized window (the room's radiator is positioned under that), but this means that there's no heat source near the double-glazed patio door.
In my mind's eye I'm considering the outline of one of those convector heater grilles, floor-mounted such that the heat drifts upwards and acts as a counter to the cold downdraught from the patio door glazing.
Any help appreciated; thanks in advance
Mungo
Mungo Henning wrote:

City Plumbing list a Jaga product called the 'mini canal' cat# MC14120. 140mm deep x 260mm wide x 1200mm length, 431 watts @ deltaT 60, 185 + vat
"lengths up to 4.9m are available to order 4-6 week delivery"
--
Toby.

Hi Toby, Ta for the reply.
I found the URL http://www.cityplumbing.co.uk/ but after that I got a wee bit lost looking for the named product. Any further help appreciated.
Mungo
Mungo Henning wrote:

They are fairly well spread North & South as you can see from the branch locator, but beyond that you need the catalogue. Not worth bothering if you don't have one near you. Nothing much to see in a branch, it's the kind of product available under various names in most national PMs.
I guess you want something like this... http://www.theradiatorcompany.co.uk/trench.htm
There's a product guide available by post from BSSuk.co.uk (see literature listings > BOSS Trench Heating), or alternatively The Building Centre do manufacturers literature by post.
TBC are very good for all sorts of info, v.quick to send it, and don't bombard you with junk afterwards. The Jaga stuff is listed here: http://www.buildingcentre.co.uk/manufacturer/product_level2.asp?ProductID 01
--
Toby.

Myson Kickspace Floor. 200 quid inc. VAT from www.discountedheating.co.uk.
Christian.