floor tiles & grout/cement

How much grout/cement would I need for tiles covering an area of approx

17 square metres?

Any particular brand/type recomended? It's for a dining room area.

Thanks

Reply to
John Kelly

It depends on the tile size and the spacing . Probably more than the packet text suggests.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

True. Another question. What do people here use - the ready mixed stuff or the powder?

Reply to
John Kelly

For me, powder. I've never tried the ready mixed stuff, so I can't compare.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel