Floor Tile Selection Sites

Hi all

Anyone come across a good floor tile selection site? Trying to find that elusive tile for the kitchen floor ATM and thought I might have seen a web site somewhere with reasonable representation of tiles in different settings. I am using the Alno kitchen design software to get an overall "feel" for the layout, but the options for tile selection within this software are rather limited unfortunately (the program generally is recommended though).

Thanks

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster