Floor-Standing Mirror

My mirror has fallen off several times due to the little connectors (on which the mirror swivels) which connect it to the stand becoming warped. Anyone know where to get new swivelling connectors?

Gummo

Reply to
Gummo

I'm afraid not. But could this problem be due to connectors, knobs or whatever becoming unwound from a thread over time?

If that were the case then put a dab of locktight (locktite?) on the thread and do the connector/knob up. That will prevent the screw from unwinding itself, but is easy enough to break the seal should you really want to undo the arrangement.

A dab of gloss paint on the thread can offer the same deal.

Apologies if this isn't relevant to your query!

PoP

Reply to
PoP

Thanks Pop - I'll try it.