floor light switch

We have a floor light with a foot switch that has stopped working. I have been unable to locate a replacement and would be grateful if you could advise where a replacement could be located?

Reply to
John

Conrad Electronics

on UK then

Home > Home Systems > Electrical Installation > Electrical Installation Materials > Cable Switches

eg part number 702269 - 62 or 702358 - 62

or Ebay.co.uk 270030779950

(no connection / experience of either sellers)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Many thanks, found just what we needed at Conrads. You managed to workout what I was looking for any way!

John

Reply to
John

if you mean one of those sliding dimmer switches that uplighters have.

I would walk round a bootsale and get a lamp complete, throw away the lamp (if you don't like it) and use the switch.

Reply to
mrcheerful