Flood light fitting ?

Around the house I have used some of the reasonable quality IP66 items form TLC ..

are great when mounted on high, bolted to a wall.

However I now have a need for some lights ... to be fitted to fascia board on a single story garage ... There is a standard PVC gutter on fascia, and what would be ideal is some form of tube/arm/bracket so that I can fit bracket to fascia below gutter, and have the light fitted a few inches above and just in front of gutter,

The fitting would need to come out vertically by 5.5" to clear gutter ... thought of something like aerial hockey stick poles ..:

that item is no good it would rust away quickly .... anybody know of suitable floodlight (or fitting)

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Hammerite it?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

In message , Rick Hughes wrote

That item is made from 18 gauge aluminium so unlikely to rust.

Consider also a satellite mounting arm, aluminium or galvanised.

Reply to
Alan

it is also too thin a gauge (IMHO)

Reply to
Rick Hughes

anywhere you recommend to look ? ... or I'll go Google

Reply to
Rick Hughes