Flexible Shower Rail

Does anyone know if something like this flexible shower rail: http://tinyurl.com/quu4 is available anywhere else? It doesn't have to be this actual product, but something that will allow me to shape the odd requirements for our new bath/shower.
PlumbWorld have a stock problem and a 4-5 weeks delay means I've got to find something else because the new bathroom will be finished in a week.
--
To email me, put the LIGHT out

Would a normal nylon curtain track system not be flexible enough ?
--
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

Wasn't this discussed just yesterday (4:16pm) in the thread "Flexible (bendable) Shower curtain track" where someone was also asking about the same thing, saying that PlumbWorld were out of stock for 4-5 weeks?

Never saw that!!!!
--
To email me, put the LIGHT out