Flexible Hose

Where can I find a stainless steel flexible braidee hose full 28mm bore with 1" female BSP at each end?

I need it for a water softener and will work at no more than 4 bar

I have only found it on Ebay '1\", 28mm Stainless steel flexible hose for heat pumps. | eBay UK'

I am looking for a good plumbing merchant.

Thanks,

Antonio

Reply to
asalcedo

Try PTS/BSS, their website is impenetrable, I suspect if you phone or visit a local branch, they'll find what you need ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

It must be one hell of a high flow rate softener to need 28mm hose. do you mean the male fitting threads are 1" diameter in which case the thread is probably 3/4 BSP and the standard washing machine hose will fit. This is fairly typical for a domestic softener.

Reply to
cynic