Flexible (bendable) Shower curtain track

Does anyone have the manufacturers name and/or stockists for shower curtain track that can be bent to shape and then dropped on columns from the ceiling. I know Plumbworld do one called "bendy track" but they are out of stock for weeks.
http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID &Product_IDC71&CATID2
Anyone know any other similar products or stockists?
Any suggestions?
(before my best friends can't even get close enough to tell me....)
Thanks, Eric.

15mm Copper pipe and a pipe bender can come in handy. Takes paint well. However, you have to think carefully if you want the hooks to get past any support rods, although you can sometimes design it so it isn't necessary to have any, or for the curtain hooks to get past any that do exist.
Christian.
Eric Dockum wrote:

http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID &Product_IDC71&CATID2
Croydex make a kit that can do several different shapes. A relative of mine got hers in John Lewis.

Our experience of these has been that the joints do not stay in line and they end up looking very tatty. Silent Gliss make such things in one piece (www.silentgliss.co.uk): unfortunately they are one of those firms who got suckered into paying big money for a nice looking website that tells you nothing,
Free SEDBUK boiler database browser
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk (Eric Dockum) wrote in message

I am afraid that I need a track, not a rail, as it will need 2 top fixings to the celing. Also it needs 1 tight 90 degree bend, and then a larger smooth curve. There was a track already in place, however this is no longer the correct shape, and was a preformed one which is too stiff to modify. The track on the Plumbworld sitewould do the job, I think, but they are out of stock.
Eric