Flexible (bendable) Shower curtain track

Does anyone have the manufacturers name and/or stockists for shower curtain track that can be bent to shape and then dropped on columns from the ceiling. I know Plumbworld do one called "bendy track" but they are out of stock for weeks.

know any other similar products or stockists?

Any suggestions?

(before my best friends can't even get close enough to tell me....)

Thanks, Eric.

Reply to
Eric Dockum

15mm Copper pipe and a pipe bender can come in handy. Takes paint well. However, you have to think carefully if you want the hooks to get past any support rods, although you can sometimes design it so it isn't necessary to have any, or for the curtain hooks to get past any that do exist.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

> Anyone know any other similar products or stockists?

Croydex make a kit that can do several different shapes. A relative of mine got hers in John Lewis.

Reply to
BillR

Our experience of these has been that the joints do not stay in line and they end up looking very tatty. Silent Gliss make such things in one piece

unfortunately they are one of those firms who got suckered into paying big money for a nice looking website that tells you nothing,

Reply to
Tony Bryer

I am afraid that I need a track, not a rail, as it will need 2 top fixings to the celing. Also it needs 1 tight 90 degree bend, and then a larger smooth curve. There was a track already in place, however this is no longer the correct shape, and was a preformed one which is too stiff to modify. The track on the Plumbworld sitewould do the job, I think, but they are out of stock.

Eric

Reply to
Eric Dockum