Flex Clips for Under Cabinet Lighting

Hi all

Just getting the bits together for some under-cabinet fluorecents.

Needing support under my wall units will be:

1.5mm T&E - short length to joint box Flex from joint box to first light fitting Link flex between first and second fittings - this is going to be overlong and may need "looping".

I picked up the light fittings this morning along with some adhesive square fixings suitable for taking a small tie wrap.

I've not used these before - are they any good, or does the adhesive fail over time in a steamy kitchen?

If they are not recommended, what does the group suggest?

Thanks

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

I've found them very good, very strong adhesive. Make sure you degrease the surface first.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman