Flatulent Letter Too Thick

In message , Stuart wrote

No - or mine got lost in the post.

Reply to
Alan

I applied for one from the website because I did not get one delivered to my house.

I expected a cardboard one, but got a paper one with no slots in (I presume that I'm expected to cut them myself)

tim

Reply to
tim(yet another new home)

The ones that were sent out to everyone were paper. In any case, a cardboard one would be thicker and would cost more to post! :-)

Reply to
Bob Eager

Funny you should say that.

It did come in an envelope, with a 'stamp' on it.

Reply to
tim(yet another new home)

Of course we can. He's always on about responsibility.

When something goes wrong, he is usually responsible.

Thank goodness his days are numbered.

Reply to
Andy Hall