Fizzicks

Being hit by a flat fronted HGV could be fairly bad in that respect...

Still to those of us with more generous padding, its nice to know we are not fat, we just have better crumple zones ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

Plus for Romanians and Poles, they can just buy an official new licence dirt cheap anyway and get right back behind the wheel.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

I was not driving in either case.

I was on foot at the road side, and in the second case, track side.

First was when I was 13 years old...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher