Fixing wood to tiles without drilling

Hi
I need to fix a wooden batten (which will be the base of an understairs cupboard) to ceramic floor tiles. However, I can't drill the tiles as there is underfloor heating underneath. I am thinking of using some gripfill-type stuff to do the job. Is this likely to provide a strong enough bond?
TIA
Greg
Greg W wrote:

I personally haven't found the air dry stuff as good as two pack glues like epoxy or car body filler.
As long as the tiles are clean and degreased - and it may be worth drilling a few holes JUST through the glaze to 'key' the glue - these should boh work well. Car body filler is better IMHO in this application.

Thanks for the advice. I was thinking of drilling 3-4 mil into the tiles and putting some shallow grooves into the wood to provide a better key. Never used car body filler but I've got some 2-part resin-type stuff, so I'll give it a go and see what happens...
Greg