fixing lcd tv to wall

How do you fix an lcd TV to the wall,without the wires showing. I got a new bedroom added to the side of my house and want to fix a 17" TV on the wall.Any suggestions? thanks

Reply to
svmsbb

You either need to run some trunking up the wall, which looks almost as bad as the cables, or you need to bury the cables in the wall somehow.

What is the wall made if you are proposing on hanging this TV on?

What is the other side of the wall?

How many cables are there, and where do they currently go?

I assume you have power and Ariel, do you also have a SCART etc. to a DVD/VCR/PVR/Sky etc..?

Sparks...

Reply to
Sparks

breezeblocks

main cable,booster and aerial

I am doing away with the dvd recorder just going to use tv

Reply to
svmsbb

A 4-inch wire nail in each corner of the screen should hold it!:-)

Reply to
Mr Fuxit