Fixing garden canes together

:o)

Reply to
Huge

stuart noble wrote in news:Ry3Kp.18227$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe04.ams:

Nope I have to disagree, twine or string made out of a natural material - once wet it'll shrink - you'll never get anything to hold as tightly.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

"goodolpete" wrote

I've used cheap parcel tape recently. Lasts all summer, stops the canes from sliding and is easily removed with a few strokes of a Stanley knife. Only occasionally had to restick the odd bit due to rain "getting in".

Might be inclined not to bother in future and try Chris French's suggestions.

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster