Fixing Blinds to new UPVC Windows

Hi,

We have recently had new UPVC windows fitted and I need to fix our thi metalic blinds to them. I cannot fixto the lintle above as it is to small, and the plaster will be too badly damaged (these are ba windows).

I am looking for a way to attach them to the UPVC frame.....

I have thought about using something like gripfill to attach a woode bead and then screwing into that...

Has anyone done this, or has someone a better way of doing this..

-- newwindows1

Reply to
newwindows1