Five years for manslaughter - odd cable theft case

Don't ask me - I'm just aware if happens - I don't run the game!

Reply to
Tim Watts

Here you go:

The last one does talk of a net, but that was damaged by heavy snow and not replaced.

Is that enough to convince you it does happen?

Cheers

Tim

Reply to
Tim Watts

It's similar to Yodal (amazon parcel hurdled at front door by the passenger in a passing car).

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Yodel seem OK round here, proper liveried vans. The post office often seem to just use a white transit on hire from Northgate, but it's Hermes that inevitably use a beaten up hatchback stuffed to the gunnels with parcels which are left behind the wheelie bin.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Your definition of trivial sounds quite interesting.

Will they knock down part of the prison to make room for this new wall that you are going to build?

You are offering to build it yourself I assume?

Or do they just knock down any adjoining buildings/roads & spread out a bit?

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

Yodel do both. Small stuff goes in private cars which collect parcels at the depot. Big stuff goes in the marked vans.. Hermes deliver the goods directly to the local agent. Ours is very good.

Reply to
charles

Turn up the amp, lad.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

I'd go with Larry Niven: Think of it as evolution in action.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Indeed - another goodie.

Reply to
Huge

A friend of mine found his magic musroom growing in the courtyard area of teh prison, you just had to make sure no opne was watching while picking.

Reply to
whisky-dave