Fitting Tow bar electrics to a Peugeot 106

Hi,

I have fitted a tow bar on my 106.

I am wondering where the best place to drill the hole to bring the cable for the electrics into the boot area?

Thanks

TS

Reply to
TS

The message from "TS" contains these words:

uk.rec.cars.maintenance will bring a better answer, I suspect.

Reply to
Guy King

or uk.rec.caravanning Tony Maris hangs out there (or he did) and is pretty good on this sort of thng.

Reply to
zikkimalambo