fitting cupboards

I want to fit two bathroom cabinets 1970h x 300 x 300 into a space 700 wide. There is a solid wall one side and a stud wall the other. How can I bridge the 100 gap so that the cupboards are securly fixed, they can be screwed together or a gap left between them as I have a fill in board.

Reply to
frank spencer

I always fit wall cupboards to batterns .....

I always use lots of steel "L" brackets

These ideas may help you, or they may not.

Rick

Reply to
Rick

Thanks Rick, might try thr brackets.