Fitting blinds into a conservatory

I have had my conservatory for a year now and I suppose it is time to put some blinds up. I am concerned as to how the blinds are fitted into the conservatory. My conservatory is white plastic and surely if I screw into it the fitting will not get tight, but what are the alternatives. Also if I have material blinds made and do screw into the plastic surely the screws will just pull out due to the weight of the blinds?.
Has anybody got any suggestions?
On 26 Aug 2003 08:15:42 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@uk.insight.com (GT) wrote:

Normally, sufficiently long self tap screws are used to go through the plastic and into the aluminium behind.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl