Fitting a shower tray

I have my new quadrant shower tray and am just waiting for the tiler to do his stuff (floor and walls). The tray has a removable front that appears to fit in behind the hanging lip of the actual tray. Assuming the tray needs to be in place prior to the tiles going up, and given that the tray front, although having some flexibility, appears to be quite rigid to 'bend' in order to fit under the tray lip of the tray. So my question, please, is there a 'knack' to fitting the front after the tray and tiles are already in.

Reply to
Barnsey