Fitted wardrobe companies - recommendations

I am looking to have fitted wardrobes in my new London flat right across one end of the bedroom. I would like the front of the wardrobes to be completely mirrored so that this very small room will look twice the size, and so that it will not be obvious that a wardrobe is hidden behind the wall of mirrors.

I have tried searching with Google but fitted furniture websites appear to be among the worst organised sites out there and I cannot find anything even vaguely encouraging.

Does anyone know of a good fitted wardrobe company in the London area that has the ability to make me what I want? Recommendations please.

Thank you.

Reply to
James Taylor