Fitted halogen spots in the bathroom, what do about loft insulation?

They are the proper ones for bathrooms, with the seal, glass cover etc, but I don't know what to do above them!

There was loft insulation, which i'm pretty sure would be a fire hazard if I laid it back over the lights, and not fitting it, would mean all the houses heat would be disappearing in the loft through the gaps.

What is the proper solution to do in this situation? To complicate things further, the loft is also partially boarded including over the areas where the spots now are located.

Thanks.

Reply to
MarkG

Jonathan

Reply to
John Rumm

Or a little plasterboard box? Those who claim that ANY gap in the insulation negates the rest of it may have a problem with this concept

Reply to
stuart noble

Well those same people obviously have a problem with sums... ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm