Fitted fridge/freezers - trying to find one that fits!

I have an old, faulty Shreiber/MFI APM6855 fridge/freezer that is on the way out, but I'm having great difficulty finding a suitable replacement that will fit in the allotted space (there are also wooden doors affixed to the fridge and freezer doors of the unit).

Have spent AGES trawling online sites looking at measurements but simply cannot find anything suitable.

Given the faulty nature of these APM6855's I don't really want to get another unless there's no other viable option, ie I'm trying to go for a decent, reputable make and model.

Can anyone advise please on where I might have some success in my hunt?

Thanks

Reply to
jamma-plusser