First they came....

I'm surprised they have not taxed sex yet.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Fine with me Brian, I am too old now! ;-)

Reply to
Moonraker
[-snip-]

riddled with fallacies and is obviously written by someone whose mind is addled by his drug addiction.

Reply to
Mark

Food is a drug?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Any studies of the effects of such beliefs on the life expectancy of non-believers?

Reply to
PeterC

ARWadsworth

No such thing, My Grandad was 90 when he moved in with that 64 year old.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

In message , Windmill writes

I would have thought a more important factor was whether or not God believed in you.

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

Eating disorders have the same sort of psychology as drug addiction.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

There is noone alive who is not addicted to food. Go on, try giving it up - dare you! ;->>

My oxygen addiction is hard to kick too...

Reply to
Tim Watts

Hence me saying 'disorder'. You can only get obese by over eating.

Too much oxygen will kill you too.

It's the same with things like alcohol. Moderate use will do you (likely) no harm. Heavy use causes all sorts of problems. And the same applies to most 'illegal' recreational drugs.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Indeed - I was being facious (humourously, though many will disagree!)

Water will kill you if you drink too much in too shorter time without other salt intake - so I'm told...

Reply to
Tim Watts

Yes - I guessed that.

I was really making the point that just because something is legal and ok when used correctly doesn't make it safe under all conditions. And that being illegal doesn't make it automatically lethal.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

dennis would disagree if it involves a speed limit

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Good. I'll give him the finger as I pass him.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Now you have done it, that idiot will be along to claim I said speed limits are lethal if you exceed them. Of course that is exactly the opposite of what I said. I expect that he is brain damaged from nudging too many cars out of the way.

Reply to
dennis

"cold turkey"?

Reply to
Adam Funk

Why would anyone claim that you said such a thing?

You only said that "anyone travelling faster than the speed limit is going too fast" to a thread that pointed out speeding is not always dangerous.

And I am not going to claim you are a bell end. I am stating it as a fact.

You are a bell end.

Reply to
ARWadsworth