Fire places

Victorian or Edwardian how can you make a valution on them?

My sister has one which was brought down from her friends in Yorshire and wants me to search the internet for a value of it. Got fed up searching but the common ones more or less go for £200 and then go up in price reaching as much as £1500.

I do know that it came out of a 3 bedroomed house which consist of sandstone and yorshirestone? it came from the dowstairs living room.

Alas I don't have a pic as of yet.

Any pointers to determine what to ask for in value,I believe its original condition and has not been stripped down to the bare metal.

TIA

Reply to
George

EBay. If it's pretty, it'll do well. These days nobody much cares how old things are.

Reply to
Stuart Noble